• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  Have Land to Shoot On

Lever Lover

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
Hey fellows,
I noticed a pile of y'all needing somewhere to shoot at. I have a wonderful place for you. It is way out here in the middle of nowhere. I have no neighbors to bother. I dont care if you even came with a rocket launcher.(I think it'd be neat to see anyways)
I wont charge anything, that way I dont "owe" you any reasons when I tell you to leave if you show your a@@ and do something stupid.
I would like to ask that if anything was to be accepted as a payment, it would be the respect to clean up after yourselves and possibly let me fire a round or two with your gun. (If you are willing to travel to shoot your guns, you probably own nicer guns than I can afford or ever will own. I'd like to see what I'm missing once or twice)
Just pm me or call/text 229-457-3932
Oh, the land is between McRae(31055) and Jacksonville(31544). There is plenty of room to shoot 500-700yd shots.

A little far, but very kind. Not that i think anyone is Sue happy on her, but you may want to print out a waiver to free you from any liability.

Are you cool with camping, too? You seem just over a 2hr ride from me, and if you wouldn't mind I'd bring a tent and a couple bricks with me and make a full day out of it.

S.bogger- man, I'm loving the .44! I turned an armadillo inside out with it a few days ago!

Some of these ideas are actually kind of neat. I.e. camping, and what-not. I really didn't know there was this big of a demand for this kind of thing. I guess I've been spoiled growing up out here in the boonies...

Tell y'all what, how would I need this set up for it to justify the trip some of y'all are considering? I've always just set up milk jugs full of water on brush piles way off, drove away on the four wheeler and shot at 'em. If that is kosher with you, then I don't need any prep to get into this. As far as camping goes, I have power and a deep well, how far from my house you wanted to be would be dependent on your dropcord and water hose length.

This sounds like it could turn into something kind of fun. A great way to meet like minded good people.

Hit me up with some more feed back and I'll do what I can to get the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom