• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has Prepping Slowed or Intensified ?

I've changed methods when COVID-19 prices killed the firearm market. I don't focus on gun/ammo related items anymore, now it's more on debt, food, & cash on hand.

Would love to get started on a root cellar/bunker this fall. Still debating if I should buy a backhoe after the car is finally paid off. Should make quick work for everything I have in mind for the place.

Dems are fixing a new law to void all currency and that it will be digital and electronic money. So, take note on that…soon, all physical cash under the mattress will be worthless … :noidea::nod::nod::noidea:

I don't see them getting any kind of support from the overall country for that to pass. I'm sure if they tried it there would be an easy Republican majority in the elections after that. If it's to argue that paper money causes infection rates to be higher, I could see a compromise to coin currency to be introduced which would lessen a virus's ability to hitch a ride & easier to sterilize without ruining it like it would with paper.

With computers being so easy to hack into by foreign entities it would be national suicide to create a crypto currency to replace cash money.

Silver seems to be on a downward trend from it's jump by Covid-19 & those Reddit investors that were screwing with stocks like GameStop. Once it's back to $15 I'll be investing part of my hoarded cash into that. Judging by the graph below it'll go back to that at some point in the future, buying into it now seems like a bad investment.

ag3650nyb.gif

I have slowed.

No need to go beyond a certain point - at least in my mind.

I still have gaps, but many issues have been addressed.

I know that I will never be at the level quite a few of you are at, but I'm OK with that.

I could certainly make it through most natural disasters that might last a couple of weeks.

unfortunately i now have a disease that will be terminal fairly quickly without available medical treatment and medications so i have gotten rid of a lot of my preps...

Not to sound racist, but if it does so be it. If you have seen what has been happening all white officers are getting replaced by black officers. Every time a white police chief gets fired are quite s He are she is quickly replaced by a black one... it is a complete white wash.
white wash ..........more like blacked out

Back
Top Bottom