• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone had a bank experience like this??? I did with Bank of America.

I had a situation like that with PNC bank. They told me that $500 would open a fee less checking account. I'm all about that diversity account thing so I said why not. Well about 30 days later I get a statement in the mail with a $475 account balance and hit the roof. Apparently there is a 1.50 mailing fee for a paper statement, and then a 25 ish dollar fee for my balance falling under $500. I load up in my truck and go down there pissed off. I get up to the window and the teller asks me how they can help me and I reply "yes, you can tell me why yall are stealing my money" pound enough for everyone in the building to hear it. I ask to see a manager and start pacing the floor. They called the police on me, which is funny because back then, I was having breakfast with the chief once a week at our local waffle house. He came in, asked me what was up and I told him. He didnt say a word and left. I all my $500 back after about a half hour. It was a mess. Banks are crooked.

If a customer wants to write me a check from boa or suncrust I say I need cash . If they get whiney I add a fee ;)

I had a suncrust teller put me in the corner for 27 minutes while she helped others . She finally cashed my check an I smiled and was the nicest guy ever . Shontiqua no likey me no mo :pound:

I've banked with Regions for over 25 years - I'm a "thousand-aire" so they treat me like the wanna-be that I want to be....

Never an issue I couldn't overcome.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

When I was 15 my parents took me to the Bank of America in Cartersville. Literally a couple weeks later the 500$ my parents put in for me. Was just taken for “maintenance fees” and for not putting in more money. I was forever traumatized by that.
the only memory I have of “bank of America” was in 1997 West Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom