• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone had a bank experience like this??? I did with Bank of America.

ODT Ghost Hug.gif

I'm a BOFA customer for 50 + years, I went to transfer you $500...... you guessed it...
it's gone.gif
:)

I never have any bank issues, can withdraw thousands literally at midnight if I want. My ATM withdrawal card uses 9 volt batterie's.
View attachment 2870524
images
Man, you have got to use plastic lids so they won’t rust....tape a fender washer to the underside....uh...or so I’ve been told, by people that actually have a little money....

Credit unions all the way. USAA for a backup Credit Card (not debit) just for car rentals.

BOA in Hawaii actually charged businesses to make deposits!!!

Wow that’s crazy! Haha how does a bank that’s supposed to offer excellent customer service and be a business that wants to help people. Charge businesses to make deposits? Lol. That’s a good business plan

Another c.u. Fan ......
I went through all the rip off big banks like BOA , Wells Fago, etc.,
Set up a local Delta Credit Union checking acct....never looked back.
I have been a member of the Postal Credit Union for as long as I can remember. My father was a postman.
Delta recognizes a bunch of credit unions and will do branch banking for a bunch of em.

Another c.u. Fan ......
Delta recognizes a bunch of credit unions and will do branch banking for a bunch of em.

There is a system called "Credit Union Service Centers" across the US. If your local, even small, credit union is a member of the bigger host CU organization, then you can go into any service center and make a deposit or withdrawal without a fee.

There is a Service Center in Gainesville that allows us access to a credit union in B'ham. Well worth it.

Ive always used a local bank and not a chain. I was with Athens First and they were acquired by Synovous but I can’t tell anything changed but the name. I do have a investment account with Wells Fargo but thats where it was at when I inherited it. Plan on moving it soon. My only dealings with BOA is years ago I got a Bass Pro credit card to get like 20% off on something. Anyway the would send the statement I would pay it off then the next month I would get a bill for like a $1.65 for interest from the time they billed and got my payment. After a few times of this I sent a extra $ and closed the account. All the big banks suck. Go local or credit union.

I used to use BOA, but then one day I was in the branch by Berkmar HS, 29 @ Pleasant Hill in Lilburn. 30 people in the bank and about 3, myself included were speaking english....it was like Bank of Central America. If this is who they cater to, its not me, left and never looked back.
And the daily ODT racism award goes to you.

Back
Top Bottom