• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone had a bank experience like this??? I did with Bank of America.

Yeah boa is a POS....Ha an account with them is Austell, have always saved loos change. Rolled it all up, went to my branch, they told me that they could not take it. I said it's all American currency, but they would not accept it. Changed banks immediately, won't even spit on their door any more.

I used to use BOA, but then one day I was in the branch by Berkmar HS, 29 @ Pleasant Hill in Lilburn. 30 people in the bank and about 3, myself included were speaking english....it was like Bank of Central America. If this is who they cater to, its not me, left and never looked back.

I never have any bank issues, can withdraw thousands literally at midnight if I want. My ATM withdrawal card uses 9 volt batterie's.
View attachment 2870524
images
That dude is burying $15. He'll remember where it is when he's tweeking, or he'll forget.

LGE. I love them. They are always helpful. My only gripe with them right now is that they don't use tellers anymore. You walk up to a glorified tablet and do it all yourself. They are so fn slow it's not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom