• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone had a bank experience like this??? I did with Bank of America.

When I was 15 my parents took me to the Bank of America in Cartersville. Literally a couple weeks later the 500$ my parents put in for me. Was just taken for “maintenance fees” and for not putting in more money. I was forever traumatized by that.

I never have any bank issues, can withdraw thousands literally at midnight if I want. My ATM withdrawal card uses 9 volt batterie's.
upload_2020-10-15_10-39-42.jpeg
images

Banking at BOA is like sticking your junk in a door and slamming it repeatedly. I had the BOA teller order an ATM card on my account. It arrived at my house. I asked my local branch manager whom I was friends with if she could tell me who ordered it. She did and it was at a branch near work where I deposited a check. She told me the tellers name and everything. I went into that brnach and the manager denied that anyone from his branch would do such a thing. I moved all of my banking within 2 weeks and have never gone back. I mean who do they think they are ? Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo still owes me money from fraudulent mortgage charges. Wells Fargo lost not 1 but 2 class action lawsuits and never paid out.

Banking at BOA is like sticking your junk in a door and slamming it repeatedly. I had the BOA teller order an ATM card on my account. It arrived at my house. I asked my local branch manager whom I was friends with if she could tell me who ordered it. She did and it was at a branch near work where I deposited a check. She told me the tellers name and everything. I went into that brnach and the manager denied that anyone from his branch would do such a thing. I moved all of my banking within 2 weeks and have never gone back. I mean who do they think they are ? Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo still owes me money from fraudulent mortgage charges. Wells Fargo lost not 1 but 2 class action lawsuits and never paid out.

Yeah man! BOA is literally like a scam. Same with Wells Fargo. I always tell people to bank with BB&T. Literally the best bank in Ga. never had issues and they always communicate with me if something arises. Like suspicious spending at certain stores. Cause I eat out a lot in ATL. So my bank suspends my card because they believe something fraudulent is occurring like stolen card. That’s awesome and just a simple verification through the APP fixes that.

Bank of America, Chase and Wells Fargo, are the 3 But Banks in Georgia. They come up with ways to screw there Customer 's with maintenance fee's, and crappie late fees. Credit Union 's are the way to go!

Oh yeah definitely! Credit union is also a great bank! A lot of my friends bank their. And have been for yeaaarrrss

Back
Top Bottom