• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy to be alive today - our house burnt to the ground last night

I tell ya what - I am very blessed to be alive today... last night at about 2 am , I was awoken by breaking glass... I looked up and the room was burning in front of my eyes..

Luckily , I got everyone up in the house, and we rolled out unscathed.. ten minutes later and the whole house looked like this.

if something wouldn’t have woke me up, I wouldn’t be here.

I am blessed beyond belief .. check your smoke detectors , mine didn’t work

View attachment 2644975 View attachment 2644978
Glad you and yours are OK, Buddy.

Heck he probably needs a carry gun. If someone will take this on and pm me where to send a check Im in. Lets get him a gun.
Thank you brother but I am alright, some local family started a go fund me and we have all we need until the insurance kicks in. You guys are too kind.

Thank you brother but I am alright, some local family started a go fund me and we have all we need until the insurance kicks in. You guys are too kind.
Let us know if we can help in any way.
And when the dust settles and life is sort of back to normal, I'm sure some (or at least I) would be interested in your insurance experience.

I tell ya what - I am very blessed to be alive today... last night at about 2 am , I was awoken by breaking glass... I looked up and the room was burning in front of my eyes..

Luckily , I got everyone up in the house, and we rolled out unscathed.. ten minutes later and the whole house looked like this.

if something wouldn’t have woke me up, I wouldn’t be here.

I am blessed beyond belief .. check your smoke detectors , mine didn’t work

View attachment 2644975 View attachment 2644978
Glad you are OK brother.

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good! It was his hand that broke that window and got your attention. Praise and Glory be to God that your family is ok. He did not abandon you so as you go through the tough times ahead he will be with your family. You are added to my Sunday morning prayers. It is a true blessing that all of you are ok. Any information on raffle or Gofundme would be greatly appreciated. It’s time to look after our own. Good luck brother.

Back
Top Bottom