• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Black Friday Flippers/Scalpers

Currently out of town and figured I'd pop in to a LGS up here and replenish my ammo stack I'm lacking in. It's been a very long time since I've been able to buy brass cased 9mm for under .30/cpr and CCI stingers for $5.99/per 100.

Just as I walk through the door and pick up what I needed to refill, a little Asian guy ninja'd his way past me and pushed himself close to checkout to loudly exclaim that he will buy all the ammo. Making sure everyone heard it. At first I thought, man this guy is about to have some fun. That quickly dissipated when I realized his intentions were to hoard it and flip it. He was met with chuckles and told to leave by the owner.

I chatted with the owner when I checked out and he said it's better to service his loyal and future customers for return business than this one guy that will just turn and burn it. He also said in the span of the 10 hours they will be open, the ammo will sell out regardless. He would rather sell it to someone wanting to ring the steel today than to some opportunistic little ****. So good on him and **** that guy in particular.
Agreed. The more buying limits, the sooner ammo will get back to normal vs flippers trying to choke the supply.

Black Friday, local Walmart had a fresh stock of federal automatch .22lr 325 for $21, so I happily bought two boxes along with Resident Evil: Village.

Back
Top Bottom