• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hannahatchee wma feral hog hunt aug. 7-12 [ loaded with pigs]

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
This hunt starts on wed. Most people are working, i am trying to get a few people to go. We know the wma,have killed many a pig there.the drive is about 140 mi. From lithia sp. Ga. [my home].there is a place to camp, also a flea bag motel,a few miles away. 50.00 a nite.i will show you some good spots to hunt,you can also hunt with us. The more people there the better it is,we were ther on june 25-30 never saw anyone,but the warden. It will be hot,and the bugs are thick as hell,so come prepared, lot of bug spray. My hunting partner treats his clothing,and still gets ticks on him. You can use your big game weapons. If you live close to me we can ride together,split the cost.that means you pay half then on the spot, not next week!!!!! My last three trips there we have had success on two of the hunts.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. It is a great wma loaded with hogs and I have had good luck down there for hogs just using a 22. Would love a hog adventure and I think I have stayed in the same crappy hotel .. Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom