• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handgun transfer question

I work for the sheriff office, unless you are ftf you cannot ship a firearm unless it is to a designated ffl. A transfer in state must be done in person to two legal consenting parties but if a ftf meeting can not be arranged you must ship it to an ffl UNLESS IT IS C&R which is a another subject
Cause cops know all the laws lol

I assumed, oh well. Don't see the need to throw the i work in the sheriff's office like that's suppose to hold some weight
Because whether people like it or not, due to my career I do like to do plenty of research on many many different subjects including but not limited to gun laws. But I guess I should end this conversation with a statement.
I am not a gun law lawyer, nor is most anyone on this forum. Do not take my or anyone else’s unprofessional advice without consulting someone who is certified in law. This will cover you butt. That is all.

Because whether people like it or not, due to my career I do like to do plenty of research on many many different subjects including but not limited to gun laws. But I guess I should end this conversation with a statement.
I am not a gun law lawyer, nor is most anyone on this forum. Do not take my or anyone else’s unprofessional advice without consulting someone who is certified in law. This will cover you butt. That is all.

Actually, there are several card carrying gun lawyers on this forum, but you knew that, right?

Once again take my words out of context some more:) I said most, did not say all but that’s ok. Obviously I hit a nerve

"I work for the Sheriff.
You can't ship a firearm unless you are a ffl
All firearm sales must be face to face in state, else it must go through a ffl."

All meant to intimidate and mislead.

Back
Top Bottom