• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handgun at 18??

I guess my question is what kind of damage do you think one can do with a handgun that can't be done with a rifle or shotgun? I don't understand the reasoning, a handgun maybe more concealable but a rifle or shotgun delivers much more power. I guess I'm trying to understand the concern with a 18 year old have a handgun when it's okay to have a rifle or shotgun
I wouldnt sail a rifle or a shotgun to a kid either

You're new here but someone has been posting threads like this for a while now (18 yo complaining about not being able to buy a handgun). Gaffer1968 has just taken notice to what we all have seen.

How I picture the 18 YO in question.

OIP.jM7PkrWimX7eHwq4uw3AMQHaE8

lol i totally look different from that I’m brown skin 5’11 little goatee, light mustache, shaved patchy beard

The United States Airforce trusted my son with ICBMs at 19. I figure if they can do that, I can trust a 19 year old with a Glock 17.
You sure they actually trusted him? Or did they simply require multiple fail safes to insure no one person had the ability to nuke a country. I get your point though.

lol i totally look different from that I’m brown skin 5’11 little goatee, light mustache, shaved patchy beard

Your description sounds like that of a sketchy person. Definitely not sailing to you.

Sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom