• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hammock deal alert

Too bad Coastal Ga doesn't have a Costco. I would join but then I would have to go to Jacksonville. I've always wondered why they don't have one. There's a Sam's in Brunswick and Savannah.
There’s a Costco being built in Pooler. Not sure on the opening date but I’m ready to give Sam’s the divorce papers. It’s not so much the store or selection that I’m unhappy with, it’s the employees. Most at Sams in Savannah act like they’re doing you a favor by working there. Like most Walmart employees, Sam’s is no different. Bottom of the barrel.

There’s a Costco being built in Pooler. Not sure on the opening date but I’m ready to give Sam’s the divorce papers. It’s not so much the store or selection that I’m unhappy with, it’s the employees. Most at Sams in Savannah act like they’re doing you a favor by working there. Like most Walmart employees, Sam’s is no different. Bottom of the barrel.

That's good to know. I'll probably join. I'll keep Sam's though. I rarely go to the one in Savannah. The one in Brunswick isn't bad. I rarely interact with employees at any store. It saves me grief.

Back
Top Bottom