• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ham Radio People Metro ATL

I guess I haven't run across any. I did a quick search and came up blank. Is there a list available?
I am talking about the one on the Rome repeater mount Alto. It transmits on 146.940 with a PL of 88.5. It starts at 8pm Wednesday. It is a wide area repeater.

I am talking about the one on the Rome repeater mount Alto. It transmits on 146.940 with a PL of 88.5. It starts at 8pm Wednesday. It is a wide area repeater.
I doubt I can pick it up. Seems like Mount Waleska is the best I can do from that direction from my location. I’ll tune in tomorrow evening just to see.

I thought there might have been several of the late night chat groups. Sorry for misunderstanding.

I doubt I can pick it up. Seems like Mount Waleska is the best I can do from that direction from my location. I’ll tune in tomorrow evening just to see.

I thought there might have been several of the late night chat groups. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Look at this website. It is a link. Just click on it.

Repeater Book

Drill down to the detail page for repeaters you are interested in. Some will indicate they have the "get togethers" on a specific time and day.

Did you have a chance to see if you could pick up the Rome Mount Alto repeater this past Wednesday night?

Did you have a chance to see if you could pick up the Rome Mount Alto repeater this past Wednesday night?
I did not unfortunately. I’ll give it a shot next week. Chances are pretty slim I’ll pick them up. I’m about 100 miles from Rome so, unless I hit some sort of oddball propagation or raise my antenna up, (not really in the cards right now) I doubt I can pick them up. I’ll give it a try just for kicks though.

I did not unfortunately. I’ll give it a shot next week. Chances are pretty slim I’ll pick them up. I’m about 100 miles from Rome so, unless I hit some sort of oddball propagation or raise my antenna up, (not really in the cards right now) I doubt I can pick them up. I’ll give it a try just for kicks though.
It is a wide area repeater. It is good for at least 75 miles.

Back
Top Bottom