• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had a rough day, lucky to be alive.

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
227   0
Reaction score
I had a terrible accident earlier today. but I am doing better now. I decided to go horseback riding which I haven't done in years. Well, I got on the horse and started out slow, and then we went a little faster and then we were going as fast as the horse could go. All of a sudden, I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around. If it was not for the quick thinking of the woman I owe my life to, I probably would not have made it .... Thank goodness for the store manager at Walmart who came out and unplugged the machine...
And there might have been Bourbon involved:doh:

tenor (5).gif

I had a terrible accident earlier today. but I am doing better now. I decided to go horseback riding which I haven't done in years. Well, I got on the horse and started out slow, and then we went a little faster and then we were going as fast as the horse could go. All of a sudden, I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around. If it was not for the quick thinking of the woman I owe my life to, I probably would not have made it .... Thank goodness for the store manager at Walmart who came out and unplugged the machine...
And there might have been Bourbon involved:doh:

well the guy on 369 had a worse day he drove right into the back of a parked container sitting in a parking lot at the old Lantern Inn. alcohol may have been involved

:pop2:Seems quiet a bit in the air today....

bartow County had 10-12 bad wrecks today.

Back
Top Bottom