• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Habersham becomes GA first 2nd amendment sanctuary county

autry
Had to look it up.
Trrusting a confidential informant and their word will always baffle me. Especially in drug related cases

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna479361

holy crap!! And she got to walk! What a piece of sht.

“It wasn’t my intent.”

Well hot damn! Since you didn’t intend for this to happen you’re free to go! I hope everyone involved in the defendants case gets in a car wreck on their way to work.

So, I am not the only one noticing this?? I thought I was going crazy seeing a serious influx of NY plates in Macon. In my neighborhood, there were 4-5 houses for sale, and literally all were purchased by New Yorkers. They still have their plates on their cars in the driveway.

You should see the amount of cars in downtown Atl with those ugly ass yellow New Yawk license plates. Fools will just bring the same stupid ideas and politics here and try to screw up our state.

So, I am not the only one noticing this?? I thought I was going crazy seeing a serious influx of NY plates in Macon. In my neighborhood, there were 4-5 houses for sale, and literally all were purchased by New Yorkers. They still have their plates on their cars in the driveway.
The douchebag carpet bagger that started all this is from Illinois. Still has out of state plates on his car since Illinois tags don't cost anything. ($40 if memory serves.)

Back
Top Bottom