• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Habersham becomes GA first 2nd amendment sanctuary county

So....in your opinion a new, more restrictive ordinance (250' at present) will somehow persuade the type of "hunter" who cannot be bothered to determine what lies beyond his intended shot will somehow magically make them stop hunting altogether? Lib much dude?

WTF? Where in my post did I say anything about any ordinance? All I am saying is if you think that its bad now just wait until something like that happens.

1000 yards is over 1/2 mile. W da F.
Man, I couldn't deal w/those demographics. Bad enough we are slowly getting an influx over them in North Gwinnett. Thought the high housing cost would keep them at bay, but seems the yanks still find it cheap compared to what they dealt w/in NY and such.

So, I am not the only one noticing this?? I thought I was going crazy seeing a serious influx of NY plates in Macon. In my neighborhood, there were 4-5 houses for sale, and literally all were purchased by New Yorkers. They still have their plates on their cars in the driveway.

It was actually a male deputy who threw it. She just provided piss poor Iinel to get them there in the first place. Nikki something, I believe. Can't remember.
autry
Had to look it up.
Trrusting a confidential informant and their word will always baffle me. Especially in drug related cases

autry
Had to look it up.
Trrusting a confidential informant and their word will always baffle me. Especially in drug related cases
There are legions of "informants" on department books as payees who have never existed outside the imaginations of vice cops. Legions.

Back
Top Bottom