• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gym rats

For a marriage sake, I'd rather not be hit on by the women there, so it's best I don't go to gyms
D6E8D854-4267-4ADF-B51C-5A90DCB2EBE3.jpeg

Curious why ya see it all as a waste of time now? Ya mentioned ya don’t care what ya look like now. Was it mostly vanity ya trained for? Just curious
Just trying to get laid. Now that I've had more women than any man deserves I could care less. That and I'm 50 and still like the same women I liked at 25 but they no longer like me soooo.......... I really don't care.

Just trying to get laid. Now that I've had more women than any man deserves I could care less. That and I'm 50 and still like the same women I liked at 25 but they no longer like me soooo.......... I really don't care.

You got this brother. Never give up :triumphant:.

Life scares me and the future that is coming for us all. So got to live everyday like its the last .

I met my buddy at the gym this evening. Between sets i mentioned this thread and the “glory days” .

it was back , shoulder and bicep day. He said do you remember when we could curl big weight.

it’s been so long I had to reflect, yep we did rep / pause curls with 155 lbs back in the day. Damn I miss those days

Back
Top Bottom