• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett subdivision divided over how to handle family of coyotes.

No problem if you're not using a "firearm"
Just bust them in the coconut with a whisper from a PCP air rifle.
This one's in .22 I'd be happy to visit Gwinnett and haul off a few pelts.
Screenshot_20210811-184417.jpg

It's actually my neighborhood in that the posts they are talking about are on Nextdoor for this area. The thread is head shakingly hysterical. Wish I could post it. People's ignorance about the outdoors in general and wildlife in particular is astonishing. I'll keep thinning the herd at every opportunity and the tree huggers and soccer mom's will keep arguing with each other. It's decent entertainment.

No problem if you're not using a "firearm"
Just bust them in the coconut with a whisper from a PCP air rifle.
This one's in .22 I'd be happy to visit Gwinnett and haul off a few pelts.
View attachment 3426177
Plenty of this area is unincorporated. 50 yards from public roadway and GTG with whatever.

No where near sufficient. Trust me.
I've tracked enough and not recovered, even from the hottest .22 lr, that .22wmr is the min.

I'm guessing hollow points?

My mom's neighborhood has a band in the area (not Gwinnett though). They pop up and howl every week or two at midnight to 3am. They were down in her backyard about a week ago - saw three of them. Her backyard is open and inviting to them, I'm sure. They were certainly in range.....

I'm guessing hollow points?

My mom's neighborhood has a band in the area (not Gwinnett though). They pop up and howl every week or two at midnight to 3am. They were down in her backyard about a week ago - saw three of them. Her backyard is open and inviting to them, I'm sure. They were certainly in range.....
I've tried everything. Last one took an Aguila Interceptor square in the chest at about 60 yards. Ate it and ran off. No recovery. I've killed them with .22lr before but lost way more than recovered. It's just not sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom