• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett subdivision divided over how to handle family of coyotes.

I'd say this neighborhood needs to deal with them now or they'll just have more pups in the area and the problem will get worse.

A family of coyotes has divided residents of a Gwinnett County neighborhood. In Dacula, where some residents said the animals have killed several family pets and they want them gone. But other neighbors said people need to keep their pets inside and leave the coyotes alone.

View attachment 3420426
Looks like someones feeding it

I wouldnt even have ask what my neighbors thought.. Would have let an arrow fly or a trap snap followed by a 4 foot deep hole.

They'll change their mind when the yotes start killing their precious little purse dogs when they go out to pee and poop

Coyotes are an invasive species, as bad as kudzu or Chinese privet. They kill lots of small animals, birds, deer, you name it, they will eat it. A pack can even be dangerous to humans. The liberals need to realize all of the above.

THIS!

Coyotes are not "good" to have around. Heck, they're even in Chicago (no joke, I'm serious). In the wild they compete with Georgia's natural predators like bobcats and foxes, and they kill a crap load of deer. In towns they are worse than feral dogs, except they usually don't chase you. But they'll eat anything they can get. Kill 'em all.

Consider this: if someone was dropping poisoned hotdogs in the neighborhood, and someone's pet died, the same "save the yotes" folks would be screaming to have the evil person hanged. But if the yotes kill a few neighborhood pets, they're ok with it?

Back
Top Bottom