• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett County Orders Shelter in Place effective midnight

You can take it seriously and be prudent with precautions but you needn't cower like a cur at the mere suggestion of your overlords. The level of panic and fear is 1,000% out of proportion to any real threat to your health and safety if you do not have a co-morbid condition. The people throwing stats around (most heard it from the news) do not have any causal data, no regression analysis, no real information as to how data is collected or the criteria for collection, aggregation, classifications, etc. All you hear is gross infections and deaths. It's bullshyte. But, it's easier for sheep to eat the oats than to ask questions. That's why we have all these "scientists" revising their ridiculously high estimates day on day.

You can take it seriously and be prudent with precautions but you needn't cower like a cur at the mere suggestion of your overlords. The level of panic and fear is 1,000% out of proportion to any real threat to your health and safety if you do not have a co-morbid condition. The people throwing stats around (most heard it from the news) do not have any causal data, no regression analysis, no real information as to how data is collected or the criteria for collection, aggregation, classifications, etc. All you hear is gross infections and deaths. It's bullshyte. But, it's easier for sheep to eat the oats than to ask questions. That's why we have all these "scientists" revising their ridiculously high estimates day on day.
Seriously? I am the 1st person to criticize and question anything from the gubment, but this is pretty ****ing bad. The shelter in place is a stop gap to give our hospitals time to prepare for the surge. I know 2 medics in ICU from this and know of multiple others. We arent being told everything and there is a huge conspiracy here, but ultimately we have to deal with the tertiary effects 1st. Gwinnett wont even test public safety that's ran positive covid pt's unless we have a fever or had absolutely zero PPE on. True numbers are wildly inaccurate and to think this isn't as serious as it is, shows ignorance.

Seriously? I am the 1st person to criticize and question anything from the gubment, but this is pretty ****ing bad. The shelter in place is a stop gap to give our hospitals time to prepare for the surge. I know 2 medics in ICU from this and know of multiple others. We arent being told everything and there is a huge conspiracy here, but ultimately we have to deal with the tertiary effects 1st. Gwinnett wont even test public safety that's ran positive covid pt's unless we have a fever or had absolutely zero PPE on. True numbers are wildly inaccurate and to think this isn't as serious as it is, shows ignorance.

If you divide 330,000,000 (U.S. population) by 21,000 virus (Covid) deaths so far in U.S. it =.0065 which is almost 2/3 of a person! .Wow thats a lot...

Back
Top Bottom