• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCL renewal, Gwinnett....

I did mine about 2 weeks ago. The lady at the counter told me to go online monday morning 8.30am to 9.00am. They open the appointment during that period of time, first come first served. I did just that. Logged in at 8.30.... and sure enough, set my appointment, printed the documents, and fill them up. Had them notarized, but no need, cause the lady at the counter is a notary herself. .. the day of my appointment, i went in at 8.45am.. by 9.30am i was out the dooor. Now, i have been waiting for the actual ccp for a couple of weeks.. Lord knows how much longer.....

I was on a wait list in Athens for 5 months for my appointment, after that I have to wait 6 to weeks before it moves forward in probate. Attorneys are standing by

Georgia has many reciprocating states that honor each others CCW, I always support constitutional carry states by getting their non resident ccw.

A lack of a ccw hasnt prevented any criminal from carrying, its totally unnecessary. We can all buy without a license and carry on our property, whats stopping someone from taking it off their property?

I just went there October of 2020 and handed them my form for the renewal. No issue for me, the lady at the counter notarize it. The good folks at Bank Of America did not want to notarize my forms. While At the courthouse in Gwinnett they just took care of it all asked me to put the paperwork in an envelope and drop it in the box out side the probate court. I received my new license in December. I did have trouble calling them that is why I just went there.

Back
Top Bottom