• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCL renewal, Gwinnett....

All of ODT needs to write our State congress critters, David Ralston, and Kemp. Eliminate the GWL. Constitutional Carry Time is upon us. Call them. Write them. Knock on their doors. Make it painful to not hear you.
Well we had that chance last year (amendment 2) and Ralston torpedo'd it. He's horrible. Honestly not sure why he still calls himself a Republican.

Well we had that chance last year (amendment 2) and Ralston torpedo'd it. He's horrible. Honestly not sure why he still calls himself a Republican.
It wasn't painful enough to ignore us. We need to have a meet and greet on the sidewalk outside his house.

Nope, supposedly it IS working and there are NO DATES AVAILABLE. It is not updated from Dec. 14th going forward. You are supposed to "keep checking in case there is a cancellation." Such a cluster.

It's not like the entire concept of the permission slip doesn't whizz me off already, dealing with them over complicating something that SHOULD be effortless, like a renewal, just really added a little joy to my day. :mad:

Yes, I feel better now..... :)

I can print you one for $31 :boink:
GeauxLSU Permit.jpg
:)

Any metro area county is going to be packed and backed up since the virus struck. Everyone is saying appointment only and sad that they're working from home and no one to answer the phone.

Wow. What a PITA. Yes, you can mail it in but you MUST have it notarized. Well guess what? The notary refused to do it since the form doesn't show a place for a notary to sign. I told her "The county website says to notarize it where the clerk normally would. I understand you don't want to do that, can you just notarize my signature?"
"Nope. I can not add or delete anything to a form I'm notarizing" :frusty:

To save other Gwinnettians the headache, since this is NO WHERE on their website.... Fill out all the forms, and simply don't sign it. Bring it to the ESTATE OFFICE of the Probate Court. Someone in there can sign it and witness your signature. Put it all in an envelope, INCLUDING a SASE (never got a clear reason why that is necessary) and then drop it in the drop box outside their door.

Good grief.....

One of the reasons I use a local bank. They will notarize any thing for a customer.

Look for a Mexican check cashing place,

Back
Top Bottom