• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GarnersGlock

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Survivalist
37   1
Reaction score
M1A not hitting where you'd expect? Garand M-1 not performing as before? If you want those things fixed, and a few little extras thrown in because 'it was the right thing to do'... I got a guy you need to reach out to.

That guy is Steve Edwards of Buchanan, Georgia. Steve Edwards tutored under the legendary Gerald 'Hook' Boutin for many years until Hook's passing in May of 2015. Steve stepped in to many of Hook's tools, trade-craft and armoring services after Hook's passing. He's worked on both my SA M1A and Garand M-1 for practically pocket change and turned both rifles in to amazing performance platforms [when I'm not screwing things up]. U.S. Caliber 30 is not the limit of Steve's skills; if it goes *bang* or even *rat-ta-ta-ta-tat*, chances are he can get it running again.

Worth the drive to western Georgia! Worth the wait [master craftsmen don't do "rush this"]! Worth the gun's weight in gold for the pittance charged for exquisite work! Worthy American and an all-around gentleman.

hook m1a.jpg

GOT A CONTACT NUMBER FOR HIM ! IVE GOT A GARAND AND M1A ID LIKE FOR HIM TO CHECK OUT ! IVE GOT ONE MATCH GRADE GARAND THAT HOOK BUILT ABOUT 12 YEARS OR SO AGO THAT IS EXCELLANT ! I JUST LOOKED AND IVE GOT HIS NUMBER !

Back
Top Bottom