GunBot

I like this one better:

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=9mm+Luger

If you enter your zip, it will calculate shipping to your door-and show the actual cost per round.

(Some retailers -like CTD-charge 3 times as much as others for shipping. That can be pretty pertinent to the overall calculation.)

Gun deals/ammo deals is my 'go to' site in normal times. The problem is now that it's all user entered data, so by the time someone finds a deal, and lets' their 5,000 closest friends know, there's nothing to post anymore.

In normal times this is one of the best sites around though.

I am starting to consider putting up a target and just throwing half and silver dollars at it.

I know things are aggravating right now compared to a year ago, but Thank God we are American Citizens.
Here in Russia it is beyond difficult for private citizens to legally possess firearms.

Right now anything less than .10 a round for 22lr is considered good. Personally, i look for .06 or less but thats hard to do right now. The 100 rd boxes of CCI sold out in 13 mins at $10 a box. Doubt if that inspires them to reduce the price. 2000+ boxes sold in less than 15 mins....impressive.

Another note: Natchez.com out of Tennessee will not sell to Georgia retail customers. Their customer service department says its because Ga collects sales tax and they are protecting their end selling customers too. Can't figure out how to collect sales tax eh? It is 2013 right?

Back
Top Bottom