• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun snobs are tiring

Any volunteers willing to stand in front of a cheap, unreliable, low quality Hi point 9mm loaded with cheap low quality Tula steel case 9mm ball ammo ? I give you a bet of $100 dollars to $ 1 that you get a bullet busted in your a$$.

That's your best argument LOL, I wouldn't stand in front of a Daisy Red Ryder Range edition either for a hundred Dollars, busted in the ass (Back shooter?) is not as bad as losing an Eye:doh:

I SEE EXPENSIVE AR'S, PISTOLS AND RIFLES JUST SIT ON THE CLASSIFIED ADS, NOBODY WANTS TO PAY 2000 DOLLARS FOR YOUR EXPENSIVE PISTOL , YOU BUY ALL THE "BEST PARTS" AND YOU CANT SELL IT, BUT WHEN A 250 TAURUS G3 COMES UP FOR SALE ITS GONE IN SECONDS AND THE SNOBS TELL YOU ITS JUNK

I SEE EXPENSIVE AR'S, PISTOLS AND RIFLES JUST SIT ON THE CLASSIFIED ADS, NOBODY WANTS TO PAY 2000 DOLLARS FOR YOUR EXPENSIVE PISTOL , YOU BUY ALL THE "BEST PARTS" AND YOU CANT SELL IT, BUT WHEN A 250 TAURUS G3 COMES UP FOR SALE ITS GONE IN SECONDS AND THE SNOBS TELL YOU ITS JUNK
Yeah but cheap easy to alter so it can't be identified and they don't lose their ass when they have to chuck it in the Chattahoochee after a drive by.

On the reverse side of that you can sell it on the street to felons for a rediculous amount do money. It's a two way street. " YOU GOT TO CO- ORDINATE ".

I took 4 days off work to set up and shoot a regional 3 gun match. Travel, hotel room, whole deal. With my dpms rifle that was 100% reliable. Factory brass ammo. ****ty cheap red dot. I had zero issues with the bay stages until the last one, pushed out to 200 yards. Between the non-free floated barrel and optic of questionable merit, I timed out. Cost me probably $600 in prizes.
Rebuilt that gun and the only original part is one take down pin. The barrel in my rifle cost more than that while gun. Spent some time practicing and dialing in the trijicon scope. Shot only match ammo.
Next time I went to that bay I hit every target at 200 with one round each.
Later did the same at 450 and walked away with a small **** ton of prize table swag.

I have nothing wrong with cheap guns. If it does the work the right way it’s fine. Sometimes I carry an LCP. Most of the time I don’t. I could live in a shed or ghetto apartment and I don’t. I could drive a 1991 Toyota Corolla but I don’t.

I like Caniks. Sold my Glocks. No regrets. To each his own.
I only own one Glock that I inherited from my late stepfather. It's a Gen 2 G19. I like it fine and it's one of the only 3 Glock models that interest me. (G17 G19 G20) But I really think I would like the new PSA Dagger better. But since I already have a G19 it's pretty low on my must have list.

Every time I see a thread on this site or other sites about cheaper guns, it gets hijacked by gun snobs, no matter your experience or others. It’s junk, you can’t trust your life with it, it will fail in a gun battle with space wizards. Your Taurus, PSA, canik, others brands are not worth having, just spend 300 or 700 dollars more and get a real gun. Then the gun snobs gang pile, they get mad at you for liking the cheap gun , everything has to be tactical+expensive=good. It gets tiring arguing I got threaten of getting banned by a mod on the ak files for defending PSA AK’s was called every cuss word in the book, I never used bad words or attacked anyone personally, but the gun snobs won. Everyone buys what they can afford at the time, it doesn’t mean it’s junk!
Ok rant over.
I am THE cheap gun guy around here. Taurus, RG, Hi Point etc. Sure none of those are my "Going to war" picks but what are the odds of that anyway? Buy what YOU like and YOU can afford. **** all that noise about aaving up for a real gun. None of my ARs are big name brands. My AK is a Yugo ,my 1911 is an ATI , my snubs are RG, Rossi and Charter. They ALL go bang every time I pull the trigger. Same goes for the 3 Hi Points I own.
As for the PSAK I have high hopes for it and I think the latest version has all the issues worked out. Robski at the AKOU did the 6K round torture test on one and it made it through. I think the PSAK will replace the WASR as the new go to budget AK. **** the snobs!

Back
Top Bottom