7   0
Reaction score
gun show tomorrow Atlanta farmers market 10 bucks to get in

Attachments

• gun show.jpg
    gun show.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 42
Anyone know if it's worth going to?

I live within 15 minutes of the Farmers Market and I will not be attending. I hate to tell anyone not to attend a gun show, but based on my experience, the Farmer Market gun show is by far the worse gun show to attend...........by far. I am the one who normally says I enjoy gun shows and I do. I went to this one last year, spent my money, was out in 20 minutes. The prices were higher than stippled glocks on ODT, and there was more beef jerky available than guns. The show was, in a word, horrible. In my opinion, a total waste of money and a total waste of time.
Dang, that was a bit harsh wasn't it. But, it is the truth as I see it.

i kinda like this show. i have always do good at it. you guys gotta haggle. asking price is just that,what someone is asking. the parking has been jacked up the last 4 or so shows and that sucks. its almost always a good buyers show. a bad show,or a show that does not have great traffic or a lot of buyers. it always breeds good deals at about 3:30 on Sunday. most dealers are willing to sell stuff near cost just to keep from taking it home. you just gotta ask..
see (some) you guys Sunday
poop

I live within 15 minutes of the Farmers Market and I will not be attending. I hate to tell anyone not to attend a gun show, but based on my experience, the Farmer Market gun show is by far the worse gun show to attend...........by far. I am the one who normally says I enjoy gun shows and I do. I went to this one last year, spent my money, was out in 20 minutes. The prices were higher than stippled glocks on ODT, and there was more beef jerky available than guns. The show was, in a word, horrible. In my opinion, a total waste of money and a total waste of time.
Dang, that was a bit harsh wasn't it. But, it is the truth as I see it.

I had the exact same experience last year. Very lame show, and same as you, I enjoy shows. The farmers market show is the worst I have attended.

Went earlier and was a better show that I was expecting. If it wasn't such a long drive I'd go back again tomorrow. Alot of high prices but also some realistic prices.

i kinda like this show. i have always do good at it. you guys gotta haggle. asking price is just that,what someone is asking. the parking has been jacked up the last 4 or so shows and that sucks. its almost always a good buyers show. a bad show,or a show that does not have great traffic or a lot of buyers. it always breeds good deals at about 3:30 on Sunday. most dealers are willing to sell stuff near cost just to keep from taking it home. you just gotta ask..
see (some) you guys Sunday
poop
Wealth of knowledge

Back
Top Bottom