• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Safe Mover Needed

Sorry I don't have many details yet as I haven't purchased it yet. Looking at Fatboy Jr or maybe Lincoln 25 from HiCaliber in Holly Springs. Also looking at a Browning Deluxe 33 or American Rebel AR30 in Acworth. These would be going to Cartersville. All with Electronic lock.

SafeCracka SafeCracka do you have a Rhino with comparable specs to the Browning or Liberty Lincoln?

I really like the longer fire ratings but budget becomes an issue after $3500 delivered. I'd prefer to be closer to $3000 all in. The Fatboy Jr would trade size for shorter fire rating. The AR30 trades size and fire rating for price. The Liberty Lincoln is an option if I can find a deal. So far the Browning is my #1 choice but with a delivered price of almost $3600, well that is top of budget+. I've been quoted $575 to move from Acworth to C'ville and put it in the house but that seems a little steep to me???

Ironworks AIW6033X looks promising..hmmmm

I have about 60 safes in stock, 20 more left the factory today and hopefully 50-75 more coming in before Thanksgiving.

Shoot me a pm…. I keep a couple Ironworks in-stock.
D512FDB5-F8CF-4E3E-9781-FB50EAE77583.jpeg

Sorry I don't have many details yet as I haven't purchased it yet. Looking at Fatboy Jr or maybe Lincoln 25 from HiCaliber in Holly Springs. Also looking at a Browning Deluxe 33 or American Rebel AR30 in Acworth. These would be going to Cartersville. All with Electronic lock.

SafeCracka SafeCracka do you have a Rhino with comparable specs to the Browning or Liberty Lincoln?

I really like the longer fire ratings but budget becomes an issue after $3500 delivered. I'd prefer to be closer to $3000 all in. The Fatboy Jr would trade size for shorter fire rating. The AR30 trades size and fire rating for price. The Liberty Lincoln is an option if I can find a deal. So far the Browning is my #1 choice but with a delivered price of almost $3600, well that is top of budget+. I've been quoted $575 to move from Acworth to C'ville and put it in the house but that seems a little steep to me???

Hard to get inventory, as fast as we get it, it’s sold….. I’m more creative then most in the business, I’ve been doing as long or longer then any of the big guys in the area. When the VP at Rhino calls me because someone canceled an order I don‘t ask about promotions, colors, locks, prices I just say SEND THEM if they are over 30 gun! I don’t ask for discounts or better terms and play all the bull**** gun shop games.

**** the 20 on the way I’m splitting freight with Rhino on (which I don’t have to) but you can sell **** you don’t have! I’d rather make a few bucks less and always be the first phone call when orders drop off and have the most safes in-stock possible then tell you its a 6-12 month wait!

As far as the quote on the move…. other then for ODT we tell 95% of the people we only move safes we sell / sold. We will also move safes we delivered at our convenience but we are not talking on any new customers right now. (other then local ODT)

I don’t think $575 is unreasonable, honestly moving safes sucks…. It’s risky as **** man, a few years ago I did thousands of dollars in damages my truck driving through a ODT members bushes, LOL and I’ve been out for 3 days because I hurt my back moving a safe. I can go on and on……

Hard to get inventory, as fast as we get it, it’s sold….. I’m more creative then most in the business, I’ve been doing as long or longer then any of the big guys in the area. When the VP at Rhino calls me because someone canceled an order I don‘t ask about promotions, colors, locks, prices I just say SEND THEM if they are over 30 gun! I don’t ask for discounts or better terms and play all the bull**** gun shop games.

**** the 20 on the way I’m splitting freight with Rhino on (which I don’t have to) but you can sell **** you don’t have! I’d rather make a few bucks less and always be the first phone call when orders drop off and have the most safes in-stock possible then tell you its a 6-12 month wait!

As far as the quote on the move…. other then for ODT we tell 95% of the people we only move safes we sell / sold. We will also move safes we delivered at our convenience but we are not talking on any new customers right now. (other then local ODT)

I don’t think $575 is unreasonable, honestly moving safes sucks…. It’s risky as **** man, a few years ago I did thousands of dollars in damages my truck driving through a ODT members bushes, LOL and I’ve been out for 3 days because I hurt my back moving a safe. I can go on and on……
I went ahead and bought the Browning before I saw your messages. I do appreciate you taking the time to reply though.

Back
Top Bottom