• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guard Dogs

If your property is fenced off and secure I would want the gaurd dogs no matter how much they eat. Only thing I would be concerned with is how much it would cost to train them . But if it was affordable I would definitely want a setup like that. Oh and if they're really gonna be used as gaurd dogs then they need to be kept away from damn near everyone except immediate family. You can't have them getting used to neighbors friends etc.

If your property is fenced off and secure I would want the gaurd dogs no matter how much they eat. Only thing I would be concerned with is how much it would cost to train them . But if it was affordable I would definitely want a setup like that. Oh and if they're really gonna be used as gaurd dogs then they need to be kept away from damn near everyone except immediate family. You can't have them getting used to neighbors friends etc.
Why do you think that?

Why do you think that?
Well on the few occasions I've seen real gaurd dogs they were kept seperate from most people except their handlers. Now I could be wrong but I understand that concept. If it's real working dog then they can't go getting friendly and used to anyone and everyone. But again, I could be wrong.

If you think you hear a burglar just set off the alarm on your car key fob and the burglar will run off and you’ll be fine

Back
Top Bottom