• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GSG -522 PK

CZ for Day or night :becky:
CZ Scorp...jpg

Attachments

• CZ Night IMG_0872 (2).jpg
    CZ Night IMG_0872 (2).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
Imma uh.....need to bring the wife to a meet & greet when i know you & Mrs TM will be there. There'll be something in it for you if ya'll can help me with that'un

Update on my mini MP5 clone, added a red dot, laser sighted it, a little fine tuning on my range, then shoulder fired the little toy at 50m's at the head with 3 rapid rounds of 22lr.. Never thought with a 4 inch barrel it would ever be that accurate. with the tail hook to stable it and a cheap red dot (RD2-006) it's now a fun plinker and cheap to shoot :thumb:

Attachments

• MP 5 KP 1.jpg
    MP 5 KP 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 17
  • MP 5 KP IMG_1130 (2).jpg
    MP 5 KP IMG_1130 (2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 15
Update on my mini MP5 clone, added a red dot, laser sighted it, a little fine tuning on my range, then shoulder fired the little toy at 50m's at the head with 3 rapid rounds of 22lr.. Never thought with a 4 inch barrel it would ever be that accurate. with the tail hook to stable it and a cheap red dot (RD2-006) it's now a fun plinker and cheap to shoot :thumb:
Took me over 2 years to get around to it (was several guns down on the list). Looking forward to plinking with. I ended up with the 16" carbine and had a cheap SiteMark red dot laying around. Can't wait, I like the sliding stock very much; easy to pack and comfy imo. I hope you're doing well Friend .

Back
Top Bottom