• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gsg 1911 review

nelsonatlbuilders

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
80   0
Reaction score
just bought the gsg 1911. got it for around $350 out the door at franklins in bogart. gun is made very well, even magazine has quite a bit of weight. shot around 200 rounds with no problem. accuracy was very good, especially for a new gun. for the money i dont think this little 22 could be beat, great target gun and very fun to shoot. beaver tail has a little play but doesnt affect shootability. only down side to the gun is that it comes with only one clip and an allen wrench is required to take down. "small screw on right side of frame. would definately recommend. oh yeah, comes with a threaded barrel and night sights also. cannot get pics to load.

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting one... I like Kimber and have shot the Kimber 22 Conversion Kit 1911 before... With the Kimber, you can only really shoot high grade rounds through it... Is there a specific type of bullet that you use through it or does it shoot most types of bullets?

I am thinking about getting one... I like Kimber and have shot the Kimber 22 Conversion Kit 1911 before... With the Kimber, you can only really shoot high grade rounds through it... Is there a specific type of bullet that you use through it or does it shoot most types of bullets?

??? My Kimber conversion will eat anything - CCI, Fed bulk, Rem bulk, Aguila, etc.... Also - VERY easy to convert Kimber 22 mags to hold 15 rds instead of just 10. BTW - welcome to the addiction:)

Last edited:
i56.tinypic.com_oiw5l3.jpg

here are a few more opinions ,as well as a good pic .. ;) http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4242319

Back
Top Bottom