• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gruden cancelled

Piss on the NFL and all their politics. Watch a College game like 'Bama and Texas A&M last weekend and you probably won't want to see another NFL game.
Give it time... I'm sure it will show up there more and more. The coaches, mascots and school names etc are all on the clock to being cancelled.

I can't believe he resigned over those comments. Guess we need to go through his high school yearbooks to see what we can REALLY get him on. :evil:

I can only imagine what John Madden’s e-mails would have said.
Don't worry, I'm sure some old player or coach will come along and say he did or said something offensive 30 years ago. And his name will get cancelled too.

I read the Gruden emails, didn't see anything offensive or wrong in what he said either. :noidea:

Makes me wonder who he pissed off to get these old emails dug up on him?

The last report I saw was they were saying whoever he sent these emails to should be looked in to as well for their responses to see if they should be cancelled too.

I had high school coaches say worse things to us in the early 2000s. And this is all things we used to say to each other every single day.

Reactions: GFB
Why is this even a topic on here. God, guns and country!!! Am i right? As soon as they started started disrespecting the flag and country i was done. I thought yall gave up on the NFL years ago when they went woke. I damn sure remember hundreds of comments about kapernick and the NFL and how no one was gonna watch anymore. If you arent watching who the **** cares!!??? Just sayin

Why is this even a topic on here. God, guns and country!!! Am i right? As soon as they started started disrespecting the flag and country i was done. I thought yall gave up on the NFL years ago when they went woke. I damn sure remember hundreds of comments about kapernick and the NFL and how no one was gonna watch anymore. If you arent watching who the **** cares!!??? Just sayin
When all the people who don’t follow NFL made the terrible sacrifice of pretending to stop following the NFL? We’re living in a crazy world. If you don’t think the Gruden deal will become more common across society as a whole, then you so crazy your own self.

When all the people who don’t follow NFL made the terrible sacrifice of pretending to stop following the NFL? We’re living in a crazy world. If you don’t think the Gruden deal will become more common across society as a whole, then you so crazy your own self.
Oh know i agree with you. People say and do stupid ****. People evolve or whatever. Im strictly talkin about people watchin the NFL. The cancel culture is stupid and insane. Look at what they are trying to do to Dave Chappel. My comment was more or less a sarcastic jab a people bitching about the NFL and still caring about it when we went through this years ago. Thats all. Im not blind to the bull**** goin on

Back
Top Bottom