• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grown men can cry right…

I have one beautiful 3 yr old granddaughter who I love dearly. She is waiting on her new sister to arrive in July. Ecstatic about that. But I balled this afternoon after finding out my other daughter who’s been fighting a medical condition since 2010 trying to have a baby, is also now expecting. God does answer prayers people.
Sugar, it's nice when good things happen to good people! Happy trails and may God bless America.

I have one beautiful 3 yr old granddaughter who I love dearly. She is waiting on her new sister to arrive in July. Ecstatic about that. But I balled this afternoon after finding out my other daughter who’s been fighting a medical condition since 2010 trying to have a baby, is also now expecting. God does answer prayers people.

Our second granddaughter has arrived. Got up this morning to turn my phone on and was pleasantly surprised with a wonderful text from late last night/early this morning.

As a man I have learned when someone gives you **** for shedding a tear, just say that they would be crying too if their zipper just yanked out some of their pubes

Here she is...My newest Granddaughter

2EDC5EA4-FED6-4233-AB05-5C7C86FAB657.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom