• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ground is broken on guest house build

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
218   0
Reaction score
After many months of waiting…they are finally starting our guest house build. It stinks it has to be so close to our house. I wanted it further way since we have the acreage to put it on but oh well. County has rulz

D297577C-E0CE-47C2-AC88-A567A9C5DBC3.jpeg

generally the line goes...
"is there a $500 permit i can buy to move it over there? are you sure there is not a $500 permit to move it? i have cash on me,i dont have my cards or check book,but i have cash to pay for it now. you can bring the permit back later...but are you sure there is not a $500 permit?"
then you pay and go....

"is there a $500 permit i can buy to move it over there? are you sure there is not a $500 permit to move it? i have cash on me,i dont have my cards or check book,but i have cash to pay for it now. you can bring the permit back later...but are you sure there is not a $500 permit?"
then you pay and go....
I have seen a very similar thing happen getting a C.O. signed off on. The right person and the right amount of Benjamin's makes things happen.

then you pay and go....
Ahhh.... "Chicago way" but Macon is more corrupt than anything I saw in Chicago over 9 years living there.

After many months of waiting…they are finally starting our guest house build. It stinks it has to be so close to our house. I wanted it further way since we have the acreage to put it on but oh well. County has rulz

View attachment 3734162

What county if you don't mind I'm looking at retirement property in Northeast Georgia and don't want to be hampered by some of those rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom