• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grilled cheese

Steaming is the only way to heat up boudin. OMG this is good. Dammit I hate to admit it but GLSU was right, steaming is the ONLY way.
There are very few things I know.... the proper way to cook boudin is half of them. ;)
And I hate that you hated to admit it.

There are very few things I know.... the proper way to cook boudin is half of them. ;)
And I hate that you hated to admit it.

That was the first time I've tried boudin steamed. That was the tastiest boudin I've had in a long time. I eat boudin at least a few times a month. I will steam it from now on!!!

Got grilled cheese at the NAS JAX air station geeedunk (Naval version of waffle house) toasted and drowned in real butter, haven't had one as good since 1964.

I will let you know how it turns out, lol.
Ok I got the boudin from my neighbor last night. It turns out that his home made. I STEAMED some and it was pretty good but could have used some more spice. I still have some more to cook later. I will probably be going to Boloxi Mississippi in April. I may try to shoot over to Louisiana and pick up some boudin and crawfish while I am there.

Ok I got the boudin from my neighbor last night. It turns out that his home made. I STEAMED some and it was pretty good but could have used some more spice. I still have some more to cook later. I will probably be going to Boloxi Mississippi in April. I may try to shoot over to Louisiana and pick up some boudin and crawfish while I am there.

you should be able to find boudin and mudbugs in Boloxi. take a big cooler with you.

you should be able to find boudin and mudbugs in Boloxi. take a big cooler with you.
Thought about that to. I plan on taking my 64 quart cooler. Hopefully I can pick up a bag of crawfish and 10lbs or so of boudin then come home and have a low country boil for the family.

Back
Top Bottom