• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Griffin CAM-LOK

I have several but have not put them to good use yet, I’ve shot my ar22 with it to tuck a can inside handguard but that’s about it, can swap easily from that to a 22 handgun, lock up seems solid

just recently got adaptors and piston for all my 9mm handguns as well, haven’t shot with them yet tho, will be interested to see how the lock up holds up to handgun calibers

Lanbo’s armory has really cheap prices on the parts compared to other sites, like significantly cheaper. Have to add items to your cart for discounted price and $10 flat rate shipping no tax

I’ve heard good things on ARF. I’m interested and have a rev 45 can but I don’t want to spend like $350 to get all my **** quick release. Especially since suppressed pistols are “meh” at indoor ranges

Yeah, the extra muzzle devices add up, I barely shoot handguns suppressed but got bored and wanted to try something new, this thread reminds me to go shoot next week so I can test them out finally, like I said Lanbo’s is cheapest I have seen for the parts especially the pistons, muzzle devices like $5-$10 cheaper a piece than other places
9CDAF2A3-9908-4504-80EE-8FA1CFE6C13D.jpeg

I'll check them out.

I have several but have not put them to good use yet, I’ve shot my ar22 with it to tuck a can inside handguard but that’s about it, can swap easily from that to a 22 handgun, lock up seems solid

just recently got adaptors and piston for all my 9mm handguns as well, haven’t shot with them yet tho, will be interested to see how the lock up holds up to handgun calibers

Lanbo’s armory has really cheap prices on the parts compared to other sites, like significantly cheaper. Have to add items to your cart for discounted price and $10 flat rate shipping no tax

Only for Griffin Armament?

I’ve heard good things on ARF. I’m interested and have a rev 45 can but I don’t want to spend like $350 to get all my **** quick release. Especially since suppressed pistols are “meh” at indoor ranges

Only for Griffin Armament?
my understanding is if you get the Griffin Piston (which fit a bunch of other brands) and the griffin cam locks, you can use it across other brands of cans.

I still need more threaded barrels before I think about this rabbit hole. my rev 45 is my only centerfire can. I bought it so I could play with it on 9mm and 45, but use it for my HD 300 BO can.

If I bought all the adapters I would be damn near at the price of a new 300/556 can to dedicate to my rifles. Then I'd already have the 9 and 45 set ups covered.

I don't have range trips where I spend a lot of time going "hmm, maybe I should throw this can on my 9, now my 45, now a 22...".

it makes sense to me if you carry and HD with the same pistol, which I do when I travel. To be able to just slap a can on at night without much fuss seems worth while. But I'm looking and can't find any people that use cans while traveling to any real extent so again IDK.

I understand. I have a lot of cans, majority pistol if I can remember. I would like to utilize them all. The old teflon tape trick works in the meantime.

my understanding is if you get the Griffin Piston (which fit a bunch of other brands) and the griffin cam locks, you can use it across other brands of cans.

I still need more threaded barrels before I think about this rabbit hole. my rev 45 is my only centerfire can. I bought it so I could play with it on 9mm and 45, but use it for my HD 300 BO can.

If I bought all the adapters I would be damn near at the price of a new 300/556 can to dedicate to my rifles. Then I'd already have the 9 and 45 set ups covered.

I don't have range trips where I spend a lot of time going "hmm, maybe I should throw this can on my 9, now my 45, now a 22...".

it makes sense to me if you carry and HD with the same pistol, which I do when I travel. To be able to just slap a can on at night without much fuss seems worth while. But I'm looking and can't find any people that use cans while traveling to any real extent so again IDK.

Back
Top Bottom