• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grid Down

What are the 3 most important items during extended grid down event?

• Guns and Ammo

• Supply of Food

• Supply of Water

• Medical Supplies

• Solar Generator

• Gas/Fuel

• A Plan

• Friends

• Bug-out Location

• Gold

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gun and ammo. If I have that I can use them to acquire all those other necessary items. Ya know like my ancestors did.
a lot of people say this. but there is a few problems with that idea.
1: are you ready to kill people for your own survival?
2:what if its me and i use my guns to keep what i have? are you ready not to come home from a gathering mission? what happens to your family if i injure you? you may make it home with my stuff,but do you survive for more than a week? then what do your people do.
3: what about what happens after,are you ready to face the consequences? killing/injuring people to survive until the grid comes back up?
3 is the hardest one to answer. if you run out of food a month in. the go mad max for another two months. then everything comes back up and you face the law for what you have done.
its an easy answer that "i have guns and can get what i want". but if its not an Apocalypse you not gonna survive after you survive...

2:what if its me and i use my guns to keep what i have? are you ready not to come home from a gathering mission? what happens to your family if i injure you? you may make it home with my stuff,but do you survive for more than a week? then what do your people do.
3: what about what happens after,are you ready to face the consequences? killing/injuring people to survive until the grid comes back up?
3 is the hardest one to answer. if you run out of food a month in. the go mad max for another two months. then everything comes back up and you face the law for what you have done.
its an easy answer that "i have guns and can get what i want". but if its not an Apocalypse you not gonna survive after you survive...
People that hope for anarchy are just as misguided as people that think Communism is a good form of government.

the lion doesn't hunt the alpha male of the herd.

Back
Top Bottom