• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great read on the new red flag laws

Well it's about time the Republicans got behind something to support Trump. "First we take the guns then the due process."
I KNEW you were gonna go there. :cool:
Seriously, you are right...Dems and idiot Repubs are getting behind these crazy, dangerous laws.
I just can't decide whether to fight these laws or just stand by and let them happen...cause they are gonna be a match that lights the flame.

Scary stuff.
yup. revolutionary stuff. But the tepid response to these Nazi state laws on a gun trading forum tells me that the sheeple are gonna stand by and let this happen.

Mark my words, these laws will eventually result in some really bad situations. For citizens and LE.
People are gonna die over these laws.

One day they will realize the error of their ways but then there will be several dead on both sides and a huge bloody mess to clean up.

This is a massive powder keg waiting to go off. When it does it will snowball out of control like a wildfire on a hot, windy summer day.

These laws are tantamount to communistic times. No doubt. I, for one, dont think i could stand by and let this happen....

The sad part of that article/open letter is that anyone that needs to read it (judges, lawmakers, sheriffs, etc., ) will never read ir or probably won’t even see it. Unfortunately.
This open letter needs to be delivered to every Congressman, every judge, anyone at all involved with the process of this unconstitutional act.

yup. revolutionary stuff. But the tepid response to these Nazi state laws on a gun trading forum tells me that the sheeple are gonna stand by and let this happen.

Mark my words, these laws will eventually result in some really bad situations. For citizens and LE.
People are gonna die over these laws.

The "tepid response" is nothing to fret over. A boxer doesn't telegraph his punches.

Back
Top Bottom