• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great question for those that believe electric vehicles are a great idea.

If while driving you run out of power on the interstate do you just walk to the nearest service station to get a bucket of electricity?

Maybe an emergency hand crank generator?

I learned many years ago flying airplanes to do my level best not to run out of fuel. It is still a good habit to practice on the road.

Pretty sure they charge their vehicles at night, understand the range they can go on a full charge and don't exceed it. Not really rocket science, same as you plan to get gas before running out I'm sure they plan a charge before running out of energy.

I'm waiting for this...

mr-fusion.jpg

If you really want to get the enviro-tree-hugger all in a tizzy, just tell them to check out how they mine lithium ion for all these battery packs that they want everything run on.
From what I understand it takes energy from fossil fuels to mine….then there is the child labor that Africa and China supposedly use for this too.
Oh the horror ! Lol

If you really want to get the enviro-tree-hugger all in a tizzy, just tell them to check out how they mine lithium ion for all these battery packs that they want everything run on.
From what I understand it takes energy from fossil fuels to mine….then there is the child labor that Africa and China supposedly use for this too.
Oh the horror ! Lol
I don't think most Telsa drivers give a **** about the environment, they're too busy doing 0-60 in 3 seconds and blowing the doors off of inefficient V8's.

I don't think most Telsa drivers give a **** about the environment, they're too busy doing 0-60 in 3 seconds and blowing the doors off of inefficient V8's.
Yep….alot of them probably are , i bet !
I want to drive one around a bit and feel the “electric pull” - so to speak . Lol :evil::car::flame:

Back
Top Bottom