• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great question for those that believe electric vehicles are a great idea.

Now you have to spend money on a tow truck or at least a service guy to charge your battery enough to get you to a charging station. The other issue is if the power companies can't keep up with regular use from customers how are they going to keep up with the regular usage plus charging everyone's electric cars as well?

I don’t have an electric car, but I've yet to run out of gas in my 16 years of driving. I don’t think that would somehow become an issue if I switched to electricity. The folks who have to worry are the ones who have their head in their *ss and forget to get fuel before their car stops running. That being said they don’t need to be driving in the first place, so stranded on the highway is a good place for them. It’s not complicated people.

I don’t have an electric car, but I've yet to run out of gas in my 16 years of driving. I don’t think that would somehow become an issue if I switched to electricity. The folks who have to worry are the ones who have their head in their *ss and forget to get fuel before their car stops running. That being said they don’t need to be driving in the first place, so stranded on the highway is a good place for them. It’s not complicated people.

I have run out twice in the last 10 years. It happens

Isn't Ford offering a free charging station installed in your home with a backup generator if you buy one of their new electric trucks? I don't know for sure, but thought I read that somewhere ... maybe on here.

3d8mw1.jpg

the way I understand it...manufacturing all those batteries to run those cars does more harm to the environment than twice as many gas burners as we're running now. It might be completely false but I choose to believe it.

I enjoy telling whoever I'm meeting for a deal that I'll be in a Pink Prius with Biden stickers all over it. So far, only 1 guy told me nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom