• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great hog guide in middle GA?

guitarded_1

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
17   0
Reaction score
I’m new to hog hunting and I’ve been hitting WMA land pretty hard. If I'm not successful in my hog hunts on WMA land by the end of Feb, I would like to find a good guide for a private land hog hunt. I'm not looking for a night time thermal hunt, I'm not looking for a "trophy" hog, and I most certainly don't want a high fence/canned hunt. I'm looking for a 1 on 1, single day (no lodging needed) meat hunt with an experienced, knowledgeable guide who can help me develop my hunting skills and put some meat in the freezer. Ideally, this would be within a couple of hours from ATL. Who do you guys recommend?

I hunt with -click here for recent trail cams --> Andy Owens in Alapaha Ga. His prices are the best ($200 day / $300 night) and he always puts me on some hogs. Day or night hunts, no trophy fees, private land, guided hunts. Right now the hog are moving so it is a good time to hunt down there. Check out the Owen Farm Hunting Preserve and tell Andy that Henry from Digital Crosshairs sent you.

I hunt with -click here for recent trail cams --> Andy Owens in Alapaha Ga. His prices are the best ($200 day / $300 night) and he always puts me on some hogs. Day or night hunts, no trophy fees, private land, guided hunts. Right now the hog are moving so it is a good time to hunt down there. Check out the Owen Farm Hunting Preserve and tell Andy that Henry from Digital Crosshairs sent you.

Really appreciate the heads up. I jus sent them a message. Thank you.

Let me know how your hunt goes, I'm looking for a hog hunt for some of my coworkers, they been hounding me about finding a good place

I will indeed. I booked with Jerry because I like that he will tailor a hunt to what you’re looking for. We’re going to meet early AM and work some spot and stalk, but he has feeders and stands as well as a backup. Sounds like a fun hunt. I’ll report back.

Back
Top Bottom