• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gravel Drive way rutted out, needs fixin'

Burdy

Default rank 5000+ posts
ODT Co-Founder
Forum Owner
259   0
Reaction score
I need someone to fix my gravel driveway. It ruts out about every 1-2 years depending upon the rain. Pretty sure the fix is small culvert pipe of some sort running down the left hand side to catch water coming off the hill, a little gravel or crush in run, and smoothing it out. I am just simply too busy this time of year to tackle it right now. Shouldn't be a hard job at all. Please pm me if you genuinely have the capabilities to perform such work and can do so in a fairly short time frame. I am in NW Ga (Calhoun-Rome) area. I can pay in cash, or in stuff worth more than cash...like optics, rifles, etc.

I need someone to fix my gravel driveway. It ruts out about every 1-2 years depending upon the rain. Pretty sure the fix is small culvert pipe of some sort running down the left hand side to catch water coming off the hill, a little gravel or crush in run, and smoothing it out. I am just simply too busy this time of year to tackle it right now. Shouldn't be a hard job at all. Please pm me if you genuinely have the capabilities to perform such work and can do so in a fairly short time frame. I am in NW Ga (Calhoun-Rome) area. I can pay in cash, or in stuff worth more than cash...like optics, rifles, etc.
sent pm

Back
Top Bottom