• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grandpa is pissed off.

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Ever since this pandemic crap started this has become my pet peeve.

I am an old man with a questionable prostate. I go to lots of drive-thru restaurants....McDs, ChicFilA, Wendy's, Popeye's etc. What grinds my shorts is when the drive thru is open, but the building is closed so you can't go in and take a leak. You old guys know how it is with prostate issues, you are fine when you leave home and 5 minutes later when you pull into McDs, you have to GO....NOW...RIGHT NOW....DAMMIT.

If you are open to sell food and take my damn money, you should be open when I got to take a squirt. Should be a state law. If you're open, then you're open. I am not advocating forced dine-in service, but general public accommodations for your customers.

You should see the look on the ChikFilA managers faces when after denying my request to pee, I respond "That's not very Christian of you. Deny a fellow human being a basic service request."

Signed,
Leaky Grandpa

tenor (1).gif

I'd be happy with just a hole in my floorboard and a couple feet of hose....like the trains used to do, dump it right out on the roadbed, between the rails. That's why they had a sign in the train restrooms to not flush when the train was in the station.

Motorcycle guys that run the Iron Butt long distance endurance runs have a "drain" tube down their pant leg, out the cuff so they can "go on the go" and maintain a high average time/mileage.

Back
Top Bottom