• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Granddaughter and Nannie in the kitchen

Well, they’re at it again! This time they are baking for the teachers and staff at Dawson County High School, Black’s Mill Elementary School and the employees at the Dawsonville Post Office.
They baked the following treats: earthquake cake bars, motherload layered cookie bars, loaded turtle cookie bars, oatmeal cream pies, strawberries and cream oatmeal cream pies, snickerdoodle cream pies, peanut butter cowboy cookies, ultimate chocolate chip cookies, sugar free German chocolate cookies, and sugar free chocolate brownies. A total of 554 cookies and treats!

DF7CEDE8-080E-471F-B9FF-7DCFC5C0494A.jpeg

Did they let you lick the beaters? That's the least they can do if they make all of that. My wife makes cakes for people all of the time. There is a tax to be paid if baking happens in my house. I get in trouble a lot when the final count happens

Did they let you lick the beaters? That's the least they can do if they make all of that. My wife makes cakes for people all of the time. There is a tax to be paid if baking happens in my house. I get in trouble a lot when the final count happens
Oh yeah, I have sampled a few of them! The peanut butter cowboy cookies and the loaded turtle cookie bars are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom