• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand Opening Event - Sat, May 29th

My wife and I visited with these fine gentlemen today after church. They were not hard to find and have a big sign on the building. They are slam full of good stuff and have more stuff coming. They don't have their FFL yet so they are not selling firearms but they had everything else but.

I saw ammo (not stating prices or quality, that is up to you to go and see), powder, bullets, MRE's, metal jerry cans, knives, parts bin full of good stuff, radio stuff, buckets and a ton more that I only touched once or twice.

Their grand opening in next Saturday and I have it on good authority, from the two gentlemen sitting outside their door, that there will be some fine hotdogs and drinks and giveaways.

The staff are ODT members and have been in the prep game for a pretty long time. You owe it to yourself to get out there, find some good deals and also help them be successful.

My wife and I visited with these fine gentlemen today after church. They were not hard to find and have a big sign on the building. They are slam full of good stuff and have more stuff coming. They don't have their FFL yet so they are not selling firearms but they had everything else but.

I saw ammo (not stating prices or quality, that is up to you to go and see), powder, bullets, MRE's, metal jerry cans, knives, parts bin full of good stuff, radio stuff, buckets and a ton more that I only touched once or twice.

Their grand opening in next Saturday and I have it on good authority, from the two gentlemen sitting outside their door, that there will be some fine hotdogs and drinks and giveaways.

The staff are ODT members and have been in the prep game for a pretty long time. You owe it to yourself to get out there, find some good deals and also help them be successful.

Thank you! it was a pleasure meeting your wife and you!

Where the surplus ammo cans at?

Surplus cans are inbound. We've got Jerry cans, Lifesaver cans, and Sheffield field boxes already in.

191575921_10219714059189772_3127079712277585187_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom