• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grab Bag style gift box giveaway, Winner # 5, 41 mag, sign in still open

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
elmosdad will meet me to get the box Friday 8-30, a week or so after, he will select the next winner and this thread will be edited with 2nd winner, we should keep track in this original thread so please advise each winner to PM me for editing.
Thread is still open for entries until further advised.

Like we did some time back, I'll start it off with a box of goodies, some new, some gently used, I'll draw a winner in a week, via random number picker. The winner is to get this package, take what they need, put in stuff from their vast piles and pick the next winner, and so on and so on, etc. Meeting FTF encouraged when feasible, Shipping is on the giver, then, their winner returns the favor to the next winner. They hold it for 1 week and draw the next from the posts in the original thread, and post that winner's name, (and PM them)
Box holder on 9,10, 11 and 12-1-19 should empty it out, take a pic and post contents, in the original thread, (Pm me pic to post)then box continue to move thru Christmas and last one possessing it on 12-31-19 to contact Okuma Steve to see if the contents can be in the next ODT giveaway day event.
The edit was to try to avoid the box becoming lost/stopped, ad some have in the past and posting pics s for everyone to see progress.

Members with a min of 10 positive points, get 1entry
Military, ex EO, First responders get 2
If we've met for a deal, 3

The box is filling in nicely,
box 8-21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom