• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Government check arrived today what the ****

Also, this new monthly payment scam is scheduled to end in 2024. Hmmm what else happens in 2024? Oh, yeah, the election.

So all the people not actually paying taxes are gonna hear how the evil conservative Republicans are going to take “their” money! No more monthly checks unless you elect the big D party.

And after 3 years of getting “free” money, no one is going to want to let that cash cow go.
That’s exactly how they keep’em on the Democrat plantation yet they’re too ignorant to see it.

It shouldn’t be a tax “credit” when the majority of people getting more than $1000 each month for their four children are people who, in the end, do not pay taxes!

Just because someone has taxes taken out of their monthly income does not mean they actually pay taxes at the end of the year. Between child credits and other pseudo welfare credits a lot of people get more back than they pay in.

It's a tax theft. Taking from the few whom work and produce and actually stimulate the economy.

Previously, it was a non-refundable 2000 per child credit.
To use the credit fully, I would have to adjust my withholding so that I would "owe" that amount.
No refund for the credit not used.

Now it is 3000 and 3600 depending on age and it is refundable. Half is being doled out monthly.

Everything has embedded taxes.
I easily spend 300 or more a week in groceries.
It is just a matter of time before the **** hits the fan.

I saw an extra $250 in my account this morning. I guess that goes to pay off my truck quicker and extra ammo. Thanks Uncle Joe. I may take his advice and go buy a shotgun. :pound:His last stimulus went to firearms. He sure is a swell fella for resupplying my gun fund.

They all think it’s free money and in their case it is sort of. It comes from our taxes. If they don’t work the SOBs ain’t paying taxes.
Do you know if you were the right individual you can work a job be exempt with no federal taxes taken out and get back money at the end of the year! Now that is a ****ing crime

Back
Top Bottom