• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the boys back!

Is there a written receipt ? Sure hope so.
Nope, I paid him cash. He came with good references so I never thought it would have turned into this. I sent him another text today asking for my mount or my money back. Maybe I'll get a reply before Christmas, but I doubt it. I'm trying to be as fair as I can about it, but I guess I should get mad about. I just don't want to do that because I'm too old to fight fair and don't want to go to prison for shooting someone over a deer head..........

Nope, I paid him cash. He came with good references so I never thought it would have turned into this. I sent him another text today asking for my mount or my money back. Maybe I'll get a reply before Christmas, but I doubt it. I'm trying to be as fair as I can about it, but I guess I should get mad about. I just don't want to do that because I'm too old to fight fair and don't want to go to prison for shooting someone over a deer head..........

You should trace your
big ol hand on a piece of paper and mail it to him with a note that says “My money back or this hand palming your entire head like the little grape it is.”....lol.

2 years is too fair. Seriously, try to get your horns back, at least. Someone else can mount the deer.

karlvv30 karlvv30 that's a fine looking pair! Congrats again on a great season! Let's do it again this year!

You should trace your
big ol hand on a piece of paper and mail it to him with a note that says “My money back or this hand palming your entire head like the little grape it is.”....lol.
2 years is too fair. Seriously, try to get your horns back, at least. Someone else can mount the deer.

karlvv30 karlvv30 that's a fine looking pair! Congrats again on a great season! Let's do it again this year!
Thanks guys, it's been a long wait, but I'm still hoping for a good outcome. Last reply from him was that as soon as he got back from vacation he'd get it back to me..... that was on July 7!
I guess for now I'd rather think positive thoughts, like how awesome the OP's mounts look! Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread and release so many negative ions onto the posters!!

karlvv30 karlvv30 that's a fine looking pair!
f7j7bcsn9z811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom