• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the boys back!

2 years? Damn. I'd be angry as hell.
Oh I'm past that, I'm actually considering involving the authorities just to get it back. This guy was a referral from my hunting buddies since he's done mounts for them in the past. If I hadn't already paid him the full amount I wouldn't really be as upset. If I do get it back I'll spread the word that he needs to change his hobby........... He's a fireman and does taxidermy as a side job.

Oh I'm past that, I'm actually considering involving the authorities just to get it back. This guy was a referral from my hunting buddies since he's done mounts for them in the past. If I hadn't already paid him the full amount I wouldn't really be as upset. If I do get it back I'll spread the word that he needs to change his hobby........... He's a fireman and does taxidermy as a side job.
He ain't doing enough of it apparently.

Is this guy down my way,I know someone like that

Nov. 15 will be two years since I dropped mine off, and the worse part is I've already paid in full for it. Don't ask why, because I've been given so many different stories that I'm tired of listening to them.......... but congrats on your brutes, very nice!
I can tell you why, you paid in full. No incentive to do the work now.

Back
Top Bottom