• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got bad news yesterday

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
My neighbor text me yesterday to tell me has sold the part of the farm across the road where his pond is. Ive got 45 days left to fish all I want. Kind of bummed. And to make it worse the guy that bought it buys land and builds chicken houses and sells them to vietnamese. I expect no less than 4 farms built. Oh well was good while it lasted.

Neighbor don’t want me bring anyone but kids. I am the only one that has fished in at least a year. He says there are some monster bass in it but every bass I have caught has been kinda small. Have caught some nice bluegill though. Was real convenient. I can hop on 4whlr and cross the road and be there in 5 minutes.

That sucks, when I was a kid, my grandfather lived across the street from an apple orchard, we were one of the few that he let fish his pond. Loved catching a big frog and putting that on the hook. Caught bass almost every time we did the live frog bait.

My neighbor text me yesterday to tell me has sold the part of the farm across the road where his pond is. Ive got 45 days left to fish all I want. Kind of bummed. And to make it worse the guy that bought it buys land and builds chicken houses and sells them to vietnamese. I expect no less than 4 farms built. Oh well was good while it lasted.
Been there, my buddy sold his place to pay for his grandkids college, biggest bass I've ever caught came out of that place.
What really hurt was the he sold it to some of those California commie movie people. You have to have some standards to live by and that's over the line.

Back
Top Bottom