• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a speeding ticket in the mail. Pay it or fight it?

Speeders matter. Break out the pickets and torches it's time loot some free ****. Wait a minute that won't work we are white they will just gun is down. No one will say a thing.

Just pay it. It usually double fines in school zone and you will have to pay court fees plus ticket if the judge is a rear end and if he is he can rack up all kinds of fees

Nope, nope, nope. No Judge, no pissing off the judge. Because it's an "administrative" process, the fine is limited by the statute.

So no risk in making the city/county trot out all their evidence. No one can rack up any fees or fines. In essence, it's the rare "free shot" - no down side other than time.

Ignore it. Unless they got a photo of you behind the wheel at the same time you were "speeding". F'em. We already established its just some third-party douche company trying to generate revenue.

Ignore it. Unless they got a photo of you behind the wheel at the same time you were "speeding". F'em. We already established its just some third-party douche company trying to generate revenue.

According to the notice I have until later this month to pay it or they will suspend my vehicle registration. Is that true?

According to the notice I have until later this month to pay it or they will suspend my vehicle registration. Is that true?
Idle threat, I got a letter from a company in Massachusetts that said the same thing g like 3 years ago, I didn't pay it and have had zero issues registering my vehicle or renewing my license.

Hire a lawyer if you want to fight it. It will cost you many times the cost of the ticket, but you will show them.

Try by yourself with a team of ODT jail house lawyers and, just buy another car when they suspend your tags, easy-peasy.

Idle threat, I got a letter from a company in Massachusetts that said the same thing g like 3 years ago, I didn't pay it and have had zero issues registering my vehicle or renewing my license.

I did not know Snellville was in Mass.

Back
Top Bottom